You get packed separately in small ziplock bags and individually labeled 10 seeds each of the following types of tomatoes:
- Indigo Rose: (also called black or blue tomato) The variety ripens from Indigo Rose depending on solar irradiation in a different color. Their color words. Initially the green tomato only changes to blue and finally to black when it is illuminated directly by the sun. The page z. B. is obscured by leaves and is not constantly illuminated by the sun, when ripe has a red color.
- Chocolate Cherry: tomato variety with real natural organic tomato taste! Disease resistant and early maturing! - Purple Mix: A mixture of our best old Purple tomatoes Surprise !!!
- Green Zebra: Green Zebra has a taste of a fresh mixture of tomato and cucumber, making it one of our favorites. Moreover, it is a high yielding variety with thick fruit throughout the season. If you also can
accept the fact that there are also green tomatoes, that's the good choice!
- Speckled Roman: This species is very suitable for the production of tomato or for preserving. Rich yields and very good disease resistance are ensured.
- Old Russian: Old variety, similar to Brandywine, but offers a higher yield.
- Gold Nugget: if you are looking for a sugar-sweet yellow cherry tomato that brings the year-round high income, you are right
- Big Orange: juicy tomatoes full of flavor, ideal for salads or for eating raw
- Japanese Black Triffele: An excellent cherry tomato flavor combined with rich look
- Black Krim: Very high yielding tomato variety, disease resistant and very sweet taste The tomato varieties grow as a tree and can be up to 2.5 meters in the summer in the greenhouse, grown in pots in the house room size (1-1.5 meter max.)
All our tomatoes are growing in Hungary in biological environment without any pesticides and other chemicals.
From Febuary you can grow them inside in pots and after last freezing you can put it outside on a very sunny place and protect from to much rain.